The Portage Backflow application keeps track of backflow monitoring devices around the city and sends letters to companies in order to make sure that these devices are routinely inspected.
- The application is password-protected, meaning that all information stays secure
- Users can add new companies and enter details such as address and facility type, and can add detailed device information to each company
- Users can create reports that will automatically generate letters according to system variables
- A query builder allows users to view the device and account databases using Structured Query Language
- Users can search for specific accounts according to name, address, and account number