SafeReporting is an online database where pawnbrokers, jewelry dealers, or second hand dealers can enter items that they have purchased from a seller. Police officers can then search for stolen items or receive alerts if a person or item shows up in the system. With one click police officers can also search ebay and craigslist for the same items in there local area.
- Items can be searched for by serial number, name, address, location, or description.
- Result list includes the item’s photo, description, price, seller, and the date of the transaction.
- The watch list is constantly updated as new information is stored in the database.
- Users can directly call the stores and customers.
- The applications uses google maps to give directions from your current location to a store or customer.
Visit the site here: safereporting.com