The Portage Backflow application keeps track of backflow monitoring devices around the city and sends letters to companies in order to make sure that these devices are routinely inspected.
- The application is password-protected, meaning that all information stays secure
- Users can add new companies and enter details such as address and facility type, and can add detailed device information to each company
- Users can create reports that will automatically generate letters according to system variables
- A query builder allows users to view the device and account databases using Structured Query Language
- Users can search for specific accounts according to name, address, and account number
To learn more about how we can help you with your development project, visit our development page today!