What is CRM Integration and why do you need it? A company’s Customer Relationship Management is its lifeblood. It holds all customer data such as communication logs, service history, contact information, and anything else you can think of that is crucial to providing excellent customer service. It is a powerful tool on its own, but integrating it with other applications makes it more robust and maximizes all the efficiencies that drive sales.
Imagine being able to consolidate all forms of communication with your customer whether it’s an email, calendar event, message, or Facebook post without having to log in to multiple devices and platforms. You would always have the most complete and most updated information regarding your customer. It saves a lot of time, but more importantly, it makes your customer feel that you are on top of everything. Nothing missed, less worry, and absolutely memorable customer service- the kind that keeps customers loyal and garners many word-of-mouth recommendations.
Here are some useful apps to integrate with your CRM:
- Trello – a great tool for project management and task management. The visual Kanban boards are flexible, shareable, and let you pack a ton of detail into each card. Integrating this app with your CRM allows you to have all pertinent information automatically associated with your projects and task lists.
- G Suite – includes Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Meet, and more for business. Integrating this set of tools with your CRM allows you to automatically create leads from emails, link meetings directly to your calendar, and manage customer communications more efficiently by eliminating repetitive data entry.
- Mailchimp – an All-In-One integrated marketing platform for small businesses, to grow your business on your terms. Having your marketing app integrated with your CRM allows you to build and promote your brand with ease. It also streamlines campaign management for your existing customers as well as new leads.
- Slack – with channels in Slack, you and your team know where to go to ask questions, share updates and stay in the loop. Communication is simpler when you can organize contacts by channel. Slack’s simple interface allows you to connect with your CRM contacts without having to toggle between emails and other messaging apps.
- Magento – an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Integrated with your CRM, Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
There are so many efficiencies and tools available for integration with your existing system. It’s a matter of finding ones that provide the maximum sales boost for the least cost. At Technology Solutions of Michigan our expertise and resources are at your disposal. We can help with CRM integrations and more!
To learn more about how Technology Solutions of Michigan can help integrate your systems to manage your business processes, inquire today!