SafeReporting was developed in partnership with a local Michigan pawn shop and police department to manage and track pawned items through pawn shops. The rate at which stolen goods were accepted by and sold by pawn shops was on the rise and there was previously no way to track where the goods originated. We developed this application to solve that problem.
SafeReporting is an electronic reporting service that helps law enforcement catch criminals and reduces the annoyance of reporting. SafeReporting was designed by a local Michigan pawn shop and police department for administrative simplicity. With the app, pawnbrokers, secondhand dealers, and scrap and precious metal dealers are able to report their transactions to law enforcement in a simple, efficient way.
Tracking pawned and secondhand items is mandated by the state. SafeReporting allows the dealers to know who brought the item in, where it came from, and how much they were paid for it.
- Items can be searched for by serial number, name, address, location, or description.
- Result list includes the item’s photo, description, price, seller, and the date of the transaction.
- The watch list is constantly updated as new information is stored in the database.
- Users can directly call the stores and customers.
- The applications uses google maps to give directions from your current location to a store or customer.
Visit the site here: safereporting.com
To learn more about our development services and how we can make your ideas a reality, visit our development page here!